Feel free to contact Leanne directly on 0412 697 850 to commission an opinion piece or for an expert voice on any aspect of organisational psychology, workplace culture, emotional intelligence, resilience, workplace conflict, change management and the whole gamut of workplace justice issues (bullying, sexual harassment, dismissals or performance management).
Journalists seek her out because they appreciate her frank and practical no nonsense approach. No hackneyed clichés, no dial-a-predictable-quote but candid, informed, balanced expert opinion.
Contact Details for Interviews
(03) 9088 4255
0412 697 850
Principal Consultant, Leanne Faraday-Brash writes regularly for magazines, journals and broadsheet publications.
- Why are some politicians better equipped for life after leadership than others?
- Why you should develop your leadership style (and how to do it)
- What your company needs to know about sexual harassment
- ScoMotion: Stop nodding, start smiling, body language experts tell Scott Morrison
- Culture and collusion – condoning corporate anarchy
- Gen x’ers, the x chromosome and the x factor
- Lifestyle changes – are the fat cats losing weight
- No means no even if you’re the CEO
- Organisational psychologists – staying relevant
- Our Commonwealth Games – office politics
- Santa’s unwelcome gift
- Something magical about Majak
- Storytelling as an influence strategy
- Struggling with juggling
- Waging war at the water cooler
- When we fail to hear the foghorns